Become an MMV Sponsor
“A wonderful idea but I don’t need it yet.” This is often the response when folks learn about this non-profit organization aimed at helping older adults stay in their homes. Those in the independent stage of their retirement years may think that Mount Mansfield Villages isn’t for them, but here are several good reasons for joining as a Sponsor:
- Sponsors are a special group of donors who commit to an annual fee of $120 per household--a recurring donation we can count on to help support our programs.
- Mount Mansfield Villages is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your fee is tax-deductible.
- You will be invited to attend all educational and social events offered to MMV members.
- Should you find yourself in need of full membership services due to an accident or unanticipated event, you could convert to a full membership at a prorated fee.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your sponsor donation will help sustain Mount Mansfield Villages and enable it to operate well into the future!
To become a Sponsor:
- Please click here to make your donation by credit card
- Please click here to make your donation by check or cash.
Or if you prefer to print a form and mail it in, please click here.
Thank you for your support!